4 augustus 2010

Ghent Festivities















Before we went to Italy we were in Ghent (Belgium) for a day. I know the city rather well, I grew up just a few kilometres from the Dutch/Belgium border, so I often visited cities as Ghent or Antwerp. Each year Ghent is covered in a 10-day festival, called the Gentse Feesten, which is famous for its performances, music, great atmosphere and of course, a lot of beer.
My boyfriend/husband Corné Bastiaansen took all of these pictures, he has a great eye for weird situations and interesting layouts. Hope you enjoy them!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...