5 oktober 2010

David Fullarton - What I do at work...









'What I do at work when I'm supposed to be working' is the title of an installation created by artist David Fullarton as his contribution to an exhibition project called Sisyphus Office, based in Houston, Texas. The artists involved in the project collaborated with businesses and offices in and around Houston throughout 2009.
Fullarton's exhibit was an installed in the offices of Houston radio station 90.1 KPFT. It consisted of a number of small, abject, text based works that were made entirely from office supplies. These were then pinned up randomly around the office workspace, appearing without warning amongst the notices, flyers and memos that were already existing in that environment as if surreptitiously placed there by a disgruntled and slightly deranged employee. The installation was later moved to Houston's Contemporary Arts Museum where it was installed in the admin offices in order to remain true to the original concept of having the art live in a working office environment.

Found at the Behance Network.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, I love this stuff. Why is it that when I doodle / scribble / glue stuff in a notebook it never looks quite so cool?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...