16 april 2011

Logo for Richard Wagner













I designed this logo about 18 years ago, for an Art College assignment. The briefing was to design a letterlogo for a famous person. Of course, it was important to do some research about his/her life and work. At first, I thought about making a logo for Shirley Temple or Nancy Reagan, but finally I decided on Richard Wagner. I had done quite some research on him prior, so I already had a lot of visual ideas.
I made this logo by hand, from scratch (ink on paper).  Back then I hardly ever used the computer.

1 opmerking:

  1. Terrific to see the process of the design through all its stages. I love the finished product. You should sell it to a record label!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...