13 juni 2011

Pepper and friends



I love dogs, especially our dog, Pepper. Pepper is an almost 12-year old Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever (a Toller). She's been our companion since she was 8 weeks old. 
Eventhough I'm rather partial to this breed I love all kinds of dogs, big or small, ugly or gorgeous. As long as they are friendly.

I've got a few books about dogs, some of which are vintage.


A small selection of great dog photographers:




Above: Magnum photographer Elliot Erwitt knew exactly how and when to capture the moment.









Above: Tim Flach's beautiful project and book Dogs Gods







Above and video below: William Wegman and his beauties (Weimaraner)


1 opmerking:

  1. Brilliant photos! I love the idea of dogs but am not really a 'dog person' when it comes to the real thing. But these pictures -- and the lovely old books -- are great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...