4 juli 2012

Art in the Amsterdam metro



Pieter Postma

I commute to work: 4 days a week I take the train and the metro. The Amsterdam metro system is very small and driving it every day is not a very inspiring experience. But since some the interiors of the older trains (de Zilvermeeuw for insiders) have been decorated by several artists it's always a surprise which artist to discover next. Dutch readers can find more information here.

For a while now I've been photographing these interiors. I've been posting them on Instagram or on My365. I only just realised that it would make a great blogpost! (if you feel like following me on Instagram look for a user named Sandstraal)

You can find more clearer photos here and here


Anna Ostrowska


Avantia Damberg


Berndnaut Smilde


Chantal Erhardt


Dinand Daling


Herman Lijnbach


Ingrid Roberts


Jeroen Glas


Jetteke Ottevanger


Merel Barends


Million Dollar Design


Niels Mathot


Roos Roelofs


Sibe Jan Kramer


Steven Leijen



Studio Codex - Mendie Karagantcheff


Vitra Mitrichenka and Maxim Tyminko


Viola Renate de Koeyer

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow, that would definitely liven up the morning commute! Wish they did this in London :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting Turning Pages. I refresh this blog almost daily so check out my new posts. I'd love to hear what you think so please leave me a message. Thanks, and hope to see you back soon!

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...